02 February 2011

Fitting In

I think I'm entering a new phase of motherhood.  With each move I worried and hoped the kids would be able to make friends quickly and find new activities and fun things to do.  The kids are doing great here.  We've had friends over and tried some activities- some worked, some didn't, but they've adjusted well and are thriving.  Now it's my turn.  I've been missing the friends I have back east and wondering if I'll find friends as great and close.  On the other hand I'm enjoying the friendship my husband and I have again, after 15 month deployment.  Is that enough?  Do women really need other women in their life or does that make things difficult with a returning husband? 

All that considered, I'm really happy just being with hubby for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment