20 November 2012

Christmas Care Package

Was trying to think of a way to send Christmas to hubby while he's deployed. He shares a room so it can't be something too big or crazy. He has a bed, a side table, and a wardrobe with two small shelves. Not much room. And I don't know much about the roommate to know if big decorations would be appreciated or cause tension. So I figure whatever I send can be put on side table or taken in to work to put in his desk.
I was able to find a small Christmas tree at big lots one that fit perfect on a small surface. Then found mini ornaments and a mini star topper. Hubby likes Andes mints and hot chocolate. I found a nice Christmas mug and some seasonal shortbread cookies that he likes. And of corse some of the old fashioned hard candy.



No comments:

Post a Comment