13 July 2011

What's for Dinner?

I don't know what I picked up or where I picked it up, but I have caught a bug of some kind. I had a queezy stomach yesterday afternoon (nope, no chance of being pregnant).  Then when I was getting ready for bed, I had chills like I've never experienced before. Sometime around midnight I woke up and had to put the ceiling fan on- something I never do- because I was so hot.  Still feeling a little tired today, so when I asked the kids what they wanted for dinner, they each had their own response.
TWO said "Corn dogs and Mozarella Sticks!", and THREE said "Chicken Nuggets!".  ONE didn't care so long as there was food.
So we had corn dogs, mozarella sticks, chicken nuggets, and there had to be a veggie so I steamed up some broccoli.
What do you feed your troop when you aren't feeling well?

No comments:

Post a Comment