24 April 2013

One step closer to PCSing

Movers are coming today to evaluate our household stuff. One step closer too moving day. The kids are in a bit of a melancholy state. I'm sad for them. I grew up an Army Brat and didn't like moving either and it was especially hard moving between sophomore and junior years of HS as my son will.
I look back and am grateful for the opportunities moving around have me to put myself out there, introduce myself, make new friends, enjoy new places.

But it's not hard and every event that brings moving day closer is hard. Which is why I treated them to Krispy Kreme donuts.

ONE had a lax game down south where the KK store is. We don't often get around that way so when we do we make a point of stopping and getting the double dozen deal. The lax game was a tough loss. But ONE was able to get another hat trick (three goals).

Anyway... PCSing is hard. So I try when I can to make things fun and memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment